Disciple-Making That Transforms
Spring is in the air…and the rabbits are beginning to morph back from white into their summer colors. Speaking of rabbits, did you know that a pair of rabbits, based on average litter size and reproduction gestation times can produce 184 bunnies in 18 months? That’s right! Now the original parents don’t birth 184 bunnies, but in 6 generations, if every pair births litters at the same average rate, there will be 184 bunnies and rabbits eating your garden next fall! Unless of course coyotes and cats and cougars have a few snacks along the way.
What’s the point of this? Click here to read more.
- June 9-11, 2015 - Pastors Credentialing Orientation (PCO)
- October 4-6, 2015 - ABMB Pastors and Spouses Retreat (more details to come soon!)
- October 21-23, 2015 - CCMBC Study Conference
- October 21-23, 2015 - Church Renewal Weekend
- We are part of the CCMBC family. Click the image to visit the site.